Have you reserved your Sierra EV Denali Edition 1?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowhoodz

Reaction score
Is it really true that it’ll be available this summer? I’ve received no updates yet about the 2024 GMC Sierra Denali Edition. I’m already on the waitlist.

Same here. The Sierra EV looks amazing, with all the bells and whistles, but the waiting is brutal! Zip updates, constant delays... major bummer. In contrast, what about the Rivian R1T? Ready to go in a few weeks, no problem. Decisions, decisions! Perhaps getting a truck now is the smarter decision.

Same here. The Sierra EV looks amazing, with all the bells and whistles, but the waiting is brutal! Zip updates, constant delays... major bummer. In contrast, what about the Rivian R1T? Ready to go in a few weeks, no problem. Decisions, decisions! Perhaps getting a truck now is the smarter decision.
I'm really tempted to do the same thing, but my fear of regret is holding me back. The Sierra is absolutely gorgeous!

Is it really true that it’ll be available this summer? I’ve received no updates yet about the 2024 GMC Sierra Denali Edition. I’m already on the waitlist.
That's what GMC said when they announced the opening of reservations for the Sierra Denali Edition. Let's wait for their announcement, I swear this will happen real soon.

We're already in the middle of June but I haven't received any news about their Sierra Denali Edition. I just hope they didn't encounter any setbacks that might postpone the debut of this beast. Whatever happens, I'm sticking with the Sierra EV. Something about this vehicle just caught my attention, perhaps its performance and its overwhelming range that outperform its competitors.

Join the GMC Sierra EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back